While sitting on the couch last weekend, I had the idea for putting up a Twitter panel on my site - you should see it off to the right. I figured since this is a Silverlight site, that it might be nice to actually have some Silverlight on it. I got the Twitter panel mostly done in 2-3 hours, and ended up using a few Silverlight features I haven't blogged about yet on the site - hence this blog post.
This post contains:
- Binaries for the Twitter panel so you can use it on your own site
- Passing in startup parameters from the object embed code
- A simple reusable Twitter assembly for Silverlight
- Source code for the Twitter panel
- Using Fluid UI to animate items added to the ListBox
(click 'read more' to keep reading..)