A few weeks ago I mocked up a UI and tried to create it. I got it pretty far but put it aside after one night and thought I had lost my work. Tonight I found it and was pretty surprised to see how much I already wanted to refactor after just a couple of weeks of continued reading.
I am publishing the UI as a click-once app so it can be run online, and I am posting the source too for anyone that might want to hax0r at it. The app shows off a simple reflection as well as a series of custom textboxes which grow when they gain focus. There are tons of things I would like to improve in this UI mockup, but I would rather get it posted now and move on to something more challenging.
Update: Source code now attached.